Our website must not be used for the main purpose of collecting users' personal information.
Except for the following circumstances, it is prohibited to provide free gifts or take incentives
1. Provided when users buy goods
2. Be part of a marketing campaign
3. The main purpose is not to collect personal information
Personal Information We Collect
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your Account, if you are an Account holder), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you are a customer, user, applicant or visitor, and the requirements of applicable law.
Information You Provide to Us.
- Account Creation. When you create a user account, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and password, as well as other optional information you may provide like the frequency of changing the filter.
- Shopping with Us. We may collect Personal Information from you to improve your in-store shopping experience, including collecting your phone number to provide real-time reservation updates.
- Your Communications with Us. We collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, register for our newsletter or loyalty program, request customer or technical support, apply for a job, or otherwise communicate with us.
- We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information.
- Social Media Content and Reviews. We may offer forums, blogs, or social media pages, including for you to review your purchases. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections.
- Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests. We may run sweepstakes and contests. The contact information you provide may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest and for other promotional, marketing, and business purposes if permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, we are required to publicly share information about winners.
Information Collected Automatically or From Others
- Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
In addition, we may automatically collect data regarding your use of our Services, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities. We may combine your information with information that other people provide when they use our Services, including information about you when they tag you.
- Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Services that collect information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a third-party application, such as an app store, a third-party login service, or a social networking site, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through these services may include your name, your user identification number, your user name, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
How We use Your Information
We will not misuse your information in any way without your permission. We will only use your information for the following legitimate business purposes.
Fulfill our contract with you and provide you with our Services, such as:
- Managing your information and accounts;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Services and policy changes;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device;
- Processing your financial information and other payment methods for products or services purchased;
- Providing advertising, analytics, and marketing services;
- Processing applications and transactions; and
- Allowing you to register for events.
Analyze and improve our Services pursuant to our legitimate interest, such as:
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services and short-term, transient use, such as contextual customization of ads;
- Undertaking research for technological development and demonstration;
- Researching and developing products, services, marketing or security procedures to improve their performance, resilience, reliability or efficiency;
- Improving, upgrading or enhancing our Services or device;
- Developing new products and Services;
- Ensuring internal quality control;
- Verifying your identity and preventing fraud;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Enforcing our terms and policies; and
- Complying with our legal obligations, protecting your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good.
Use De-identified and Aggregated Information. We may use personal information and other data about you to create de-identified and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access our Services or other analyses we create.
Share Content with Friends or Colleagues. Our Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, we may allow you to provide information about your friends through our referral services. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services.
- Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functionality;
- Performance Related. We may use technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Services;
- Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign in to our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed;
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third-party sites.
Cross-Device Tracking. Your browsing activity may be tracked across different websites and different devices or apps. For example, we may attempt to match your browsing activity on your mobile device with your browsing activity on your laptop. To do this our technology partners may share data, such as your browsing patterns, geo-location and device identifiers, and will match the information of the browser and devices that appear to be used by the same person.
Notice Regarding Third Party Websites, Social Media Platforms, and Software Development Kits. The Services may contain links to other websites, and other websites may reference or link to our website or other Services. These other websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen, or approve and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
We may use third-party APIs and software development kits (“SDKs”) as part of the functionality of our Services. APIs and SDKs may allow third parties including analytics and advertising partners to collect your personal information for various purposes including providing analytics services and content that is more relevant to you.
Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties
Except as provided below, we do not disclose your personal information. We won’t and have not sold consumers’ personal information.
Service Providers. We may share any personal information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. The categories of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust personal information include IT and related services; information and services; payment processors; customer service providers; and vendors to support the provision of the Services.
Business Partners. We may provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear along with ours.
Affiliates. We may share personal information with our affiliated companies.
Advertising Partners. Through our Services, we may allow third-party advertising partners to set Technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). We may also combine and share such information and other information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third-party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We may allow access to other data collected by the Services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer not to share your personal information with third-party advertising partners, you may follow the instructions below.
Disclosures to Protect Us or Others. We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us, or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected and require our third-party service providers and partners to have appropriate safeguards as well. Further details can be provided upon request.
Your Choices & Privacy Rights
In accordance with the applicable data protection laws, you can, at any time, request access, rectification, erasure, and portability of your personal data or restrict and object to the processing of your personal data. A summary of these rights is provided below:
Your right of access: the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data.
Your right to rectification: the right to require us to correct any mistakes in your data or to complete your information.
Your right to be forgotten: the right to require us to delete your personal data — in certain situations.
Your right to restriction of processing: the right to require us to restrict processing of your personal data — in certain circumstances, for example, if you contest the accuracy of the data.
Your right to data portability: the right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party — in certain situations.
Your right to object to processing: the right to object:
— at any time to your personal data being processed for direct marketing;
— in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information, eg processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests.
Do Not Track: We do not process or respond to “Do Not Track" signals from your browser or other mechanisms that enable consumer choice regarding the collection of personal information about one's online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
When the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may at any time decide to withdraw it. If your consent is withdrawn, it won’t affect the processing of your personal data based on other legal bases, such as fulfilling your orders and storing your order data as required by applicable law.
If you no longer wish to receive our marketing/promotional information, we remind you that you may withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time directly from the unsubscribe link included in each electronic promotional message we send to you. If you do so, we will promptly update our databases and will take all reasonable steps to meet your request at the earliest possible opportunity, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any products or services you have requested.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority in case of an alleged infringement of the data protection rules applicable to you.
To exercise any of those rights, please contact us using the contact information below (see “How to contact us”).
Please note that upon exercising any of the rights listed above, you will be requested to let us know what right you want to exercise and provide information (copy of an identity card, passport or another legally recognized identity) for identification purposes in order to process your request and protect you against fraudulent requests from third parties.
[For Nevada Residents] What are your rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A?
If you are a Nevada resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request that we do not make any sale of your covered information that we may have collected from you (or may collect from you in the future). We do not sell your covered information, as those terms are defined in N.R.S. 603A. Nonetheless, if you wish to make such a request, submit it to our designated email address below in the “How to Contact Us” section. Please allow up to 60 days for a response.
Opting out of these sales will not cease marketing communications from CoachFilters. To opt-out of marketing communications, see “Marketing Communications” above.
[For California Residents] What are your rights under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84?
California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84 give California residents the right to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and address. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: [email protected]filters.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services, by mail or by sending an e-mail to you.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information on the Site from anyone under the age of 13 or allow minors under the age of 13 to disclose their Personal Information to us through the Sites. The Sites are directed to individuals who are permitted to share their Personal Information without parental consent. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us as directed below in the “Contacting Us” section. You may mark your inquiry “COPPA Information Request.” Parents can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy online here：https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0031-protecting-your-childs-privacy-online.
We may query a user’s age before granting access to a certain portion of our Sites, and the results may be retained and reflected across our other Sites for a period of time. We may ask for additional consent during the account sign-up process from minors who are 13 to 15 years old under relevant and applicable laws if Personal Information may be shared outside of CoachFilters and its affiliates and service providers.
If you are under the age of 18 and a registered user of the Sites, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the Sites by contacting us as directed below in the “Contacting Us” section. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, for example, another user of the site may have reposted your public content somewhere else on the Site or on another website.
If you have any further questions, please contact us via the following methods:
Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone Number: +86 13049443032
Live Chat: The button is at the bottom right of the page.
Phone & Live Chat Hours: Monday - Sunday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST